Monday, January 25, 2010

FIRST! (A sort of Mission Statement)

OK I've been sitting on this Blog for a while. I bagged it because I wanted to expand the cha0tic brand over the interwebs in a megalomaniac manner. That's unlikely to happen, as someone already owns the .com etc. domain names. There are other cha0tics on the interwebs and I am a rather desultory blogger. So it goes.

So why am I finally using it and starting a new blog when I'm rubbish at updating the ones I've already got? This one has a theme. It's all about food. It's all about my food: The food I shove in my pie hole. The food I cook. The food other people cook for me. The food I see written about on the web. The food programmes I see and hear. Things I think about food. You get the idea.

Yes. I know there are thousands of blogs about food all over the interwebs, but a bit like the story of 'Alice's Restaurant' I can't see how me adding to an already existing pile will do any harm.

There will be recipes and the term 'food' includes 'drink'.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment